The personal data provided by the Client for the commercial relationship (Professional title, First name, Last name, Company, Role in the company, Address of the company, Personal address, Telephone number, E-mail address) will be processed in compliance with the prescriptions of EU regulation n. 2016/679 (GDPR), and in line with the confidence duties.
The data controller is ARIA s.r.l., with registered office in via Luigi Colli 24, 10129 Torino (Italy), in the person of its Legal representative Gianfranco Camuncoli, email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number +39 011 580 6022.
SCOPE OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be used for administrative scopes, like i.e. contracts, orders and related requests in line with law prescriptions. ARIA can use the data to promote its services, with a written authorization from the Client.
DATA PROCESSING AND CONSERVATION
The data processing will be automatic or manual, in compliance with art. 32 of GDPR, and will be managed by personnel charged of it on the basis of art. 29 of GDPR. The data will be conserved for the necessary time, in order to satisfy the relationship with the client and the administrative and financial duties of ARIA s.r.l.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
The collected personal data will be not diffused or communicated without an explicit consent from the Client, with the exception of public requests to satisfy law requirements.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data could be transferred in other EU member states or in Third countries not belonging to EU in case of acquisition and management of orders in these countries.
In compliance with articles 15 to 22 of GDPR, the Client can in any moment:
- request to confirm the existence of its personal data;
- obtain indications on the scope of the data processing, the categories of receivers, the period of conservation;
- obtain the rectification or the erasure of the data;
- obtain the limitation of the data processing;
- obtain the transferability of the data, to transmit them from a data controller to others;
- object to the data processing, even in case of direct marketing;
- object to the automatic data processing, i.e. in case of data profiling;
- request to the Data controller the access to its personal data, their rectification / erasure / limitation or right of transferability;
- revoke the consent to the use of data;
- file a complaint to a Control authority.
The Client can exercise its rights writing to the Data controller Gianfranco Camuncoli at the e-mail address email@example.com