Occupational health and safety management systems (ISO 45001), environmental management systems (ISO 14001), quality management systems (ISO 9001). Risk-based approaches to quality management.
In the field of management systems (Quality, Environment, Health and Safety), ARIA offers the following services:
- Initial assessment of the safety and enviromental achievement. In this phase the status quo is defined, to be used as a starting point for the development or upgrade of management systems;
- Analysis of the operational experience. Analysis of the accidents, near-misses and occupational accidents, to support risks assessment and to optimize the productive processes and the maintenance. Analysis of the unsafe acts and unsafe conditions for preventive purposes;
- Development of the MS. In this phase, the documents that contitute the framework for the whole MS (manual, procedures, operational instructions) are drafted, in close cooperation with the company;
- Audit. Necessary for the MS implementation, the audit activities foreseen are: intermediate audit, to assess the implementation completeness, pre-audit for certification purposes, support during certification audit;
- Education and training. Specific training for the executive team, the operational staff, the internal auditors and the personnel;
- Support to the risk based approach switch for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (Life Cycle Perspective – LCP and Life Cycle Analysis – LCA).
- Management system integration for the optimisation of company resources.